Eric G. Chesloff, D.C., Ph.D.
1062 Lancaster Avenue
Rosemont, PA 19010
Board Certified Chiropractor Serving the Philadelphia Main Line
- Gentle spinal adjustments
- Sports injury care
- Family care
- Auto accident care
- Health education
About Dr. Chesloff
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Graduate of the Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic, Horsham, PA
- Board Certified Chiropractor, licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, since 1986
- Certified as a Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Independent Review and Examination Physician
- Expert Witness in Chiropractic Malpractice Case Review
- Diplomate of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Lectured on chiropractic and good health and has appeared on radio and television
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Chemistry, Doctorate in Higher Science Education
- Has taught chemistry for more than 30 years at college level
Since the nerve system controls and coordinates all the other systems of the body, interference of that system can affect the entire body.
Vertebral subluxation, simply put, is blockage at the spinal level, which causes interference to the nerve supply as it emerges from the spinal cord and nerve roots. Vertebral subluxation is actually the most common cause of nerve interference in the body. It is caused mainly by physical and emotional stress, which can become so great that the body can’t adapt to it.
It is therefore wise to have the spine checked regularly for subluxations by a Doctor of Chiropractic, so that they can be corrected. Dr. Chesloff’s approach to the practice of chiropractic is to correct vertebral subluxation.
Hours are by appointment, Monday through Saturday. Insurance is accepted, as applicable. Dr. Chesloff is a Medicare provider.
Copyright © 1999 – 2022, Eric G. Chesloff, D.C., Ph.D. All rights reserved. DrChesloff@BrynMawrChiropractic.com
Chiropractor serving the Philadelphia Main Line, Lower Merion Township PA, Haverford Township PA, Radnor Township PA, Tredyffrin Township PA, Easttown Township PA, Willistown Township PA, Montgomery County PA, Delaware County PA, Chester County, PA, Aldan, PA 19018; Ardmore, PA 19003; Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004; Berwyn, PA 19312; Broomall, PA 19008; Bryn Mawr, PA 19010; Chesterbrook, PA 19087; Chester Springs, PA 19425; Conshohocken, PA 19428; Daylesford, PA; Devon, PA 19333; Gladwyne, PA 19035; Gulph Mills, PA 19428; Haverford, PA 19041; Havertown, PA 19083; King of Prussia, PA 19406; Malvern, PA 19355; Merion, PA 19066; Merion Station, PA 19066; Narberth, PA 19072; Newtown Square, PA 19073; Paoli, PA 19301; Penn Valley, PA 19072; Penn Wynne, PA 19096; Philadelphia, PA; Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462; Radnor, PA 19087; Rosemont, PA 19010; St. Davids, PA 19087; Strafford, PA 19087; Villanova, PA 19085; Wayne, PA 19080; West Chester, PA 19382; West Conshohocken, PA 19428; and Wynnewood, PA 19096. Pennsylvania.
Content published by Eric Chesloff, D.C., Ph.D.